1. Are you named after anyone? I was actually named after one of my dad’s ex-girlfriend. My Mother loved the name and changed the spelling.
2. When was the last time you cried? Not sure. I’m sure it was at a sappy movie.
3. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? Maybe.
4. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Me? Yes. And no, I’m not using sarcasm right now.
5. What’s the first thing you notice about people? Eyes. You can tell a lot about a person’s character from their eyes.
6. What is your eye color? Hazel
7. Scary movie or happy endings? Scary!
8. Favorite smells? Fresh flowers.
9. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? Paris, France. The city of love was absolutely lovely. I plan on going back one day.
10. Do you have any special talents? I can walk on my toes. It’s kind of freaky, but always a crowd pleaser.
11. Where were you born? II was born in the great state of Georgia.
12. What are your hobbies? I love playing tennis. I don’t get to play it a lot, but when I do, I play until I fall.
13. Do you have any pets? I had an amazing dog, Baby. She passed in December. I had her for about 14 years. I loved that dog.
14. What do you want to be when you grow up? Some would say that I’m already grown, but nope. When I grow up, I want to be a writer. I have several scripts that I am working on for television shows.
15. Who was your first best friend? I have two. One of them I met when I was six and the other one when I was 16. It doesn’t matter how long we go without talking, I know I can call them up and talk like we never skipped a beat.
16. How tall are you? 5’2.
17. How many countries have you visited? 4
18. What was your favorite/worst subject in High School? Math. find y??? Y left, you just have to except it an move on.
19. What is your Favorite drink? Animal? Perfume? Drink is Merlot. Animal is dog. Perfume is Red.
20. What Sports do you play/Have you played? Tennis
21. Who are some of your favorite? I’m old so I only have one. Matt Santoro.
22. How many Girlfriends/Boyfriends have you had? Not sure.
23. Favorite memory from childhood? The first time I saw the beach. I was 15 years old. I had lived in the Mid-West and New Mexico so I never had an opportunity to go to the beach before then. Mother took me and my brothers. She really didn’t have the money for a vacation at the time, but she made it work.
24. How would you describe your fashion sense? Tired and un-ironed.
25. What phone do you have? (iOS v Android? Iphone.
These are always fun to go through an answer.
Have a great evening!!!