It is now time to begin thinking about those dreaded resolutions. The resolutions that I am gung-ho about in January. By March, those resolutions are a vague memory. I kept one from last year. I have taken time, usually in the morning, and I find things in my life that I am thankful for. Taking just a small moment out of my day to focus on gratitude has helped a lot. I honestly think this is the only resolution I have EVER kept.
Now, I am coming up with my list for 2019.
- Find a new job. I need to find something in which I make a little more money. I can’t seem to find anything outside of social services. As a single mother, I need to be able to provide for the kiddos and social services is just not doing the job.
- Find a new relationship. I need to start dating and getting out into the real world.
- Write more.
- Stop smoking. I have talked about this previously, but I have not started that journey yet.
- Start running again. I loved it and I need to start getting back to things that I loved in the past.
- Take better care of myself. No explanation needed for this one.
We’ll see how all of these are going in March. Don’t be surprised if I delete this post and deny these resolutions ever existed.