The interview went great and I feel like I’m going to get the job. If I’m offered the job, it will just lead to a big decision..
Do I stay or do I go now?
The position I currently have has benefits and pays very well. The drawbacks (and there are many) is that it’s a dangerous job and it’s going to drive me insane (not in the fun way).
The job I interviewed for would be amazing. It would be an amazing work environment, room for growth, and waaaaaaaaay less stress. Drawbacks include the lack of benefits and the pay. It’s a substantial pay cut.
How much is my sanity worth. I’m go to need to think about this.