I don’t mean to be pushy, but you have to watch this show. This is one of my new favorites this season.
Yes, the show is as exciting as this advertisement!!!
9-1-1 is a show based in Los Angeles and it follows the professional and personal lives of first responders. The episodes are exciting and the characters are compelling. The cast consists of Peter Krause, Connie Britton, Angela Bassett, Aisha Hinds, Oliver Stark, Kenneth Choi, and Rockmond Dunbar. The cast for 9-1-1 is absolutely amazing.
I don’t want to do a play by play of the episodes. New episodes are still coming out and I’m not one for spoiling television shows for people. The calls that are depicted on the show range from someone being chocked by a beloved “pet”, bouncy-house mishaps, a baby in the wall, horrible car accidents. There’s even a call from an angry restaurant patron complaining about not getting all of her chicken nuggets.
The show airs on FOX on Wednesday nights 9/8 Central. If you have cut the cable cord, have no fear. You can watch it the next day on Hulu. Please do. Please watch this show and see for yourself.
Leave me a comment and let me know what you think.
Hulu is one of my absolute favorite streaming services. There are tons of TV shows and movies that are perfect for wasting a rainy Saturday. Some would say I watch too much TV. I like to think of it as research. I have gone through my watch list and pulled 10 of my favorite shows. They are not in any specific order. Here we go …
- Deadliest Catch – I am pretty sure, that I would be 100% unsuccessful as a crab fisherman. The conditions that these guys endure are just absolutely amazing.
- Scandal – Amazing, just amazing.
- Community – I have to apologize for not having watched this show when it was on the air. It is one of the funniest shows.
- Family Matters – I have started hating the shows for kids nowadays. The children on those shows are brats and that way they talk to adults is disgusting. I have banned those shows in my house for my youngest child as she is starting to be disrespectful towards me. This show is one that I let me kids watch anytime.
- Billions – The world of hedge-funds never looked so good.
- Shameless – There is no other word for this show besides Shameless. The characters are amazing. I never want this show to end.
- It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia – As I write this, I am wearing my very own Paddy’s Irish Pub t -shirt. There is something about watching horrible people hatching schemes, getting stuck in playground equipment, and doing “Charlie work” that keeps me laughing.
- Orville – This is a brand new show and from the first episode I was hooked. It is so well written and has an amazing cast.
- House of Lies – I hated to see this show end. Trust me. Watch it.
- Matador – This is one that I knew nothing about. It started after one of the shows I had been watching ended. I decided to give it a try. Not disappointing at all. I was irritated that the show was cancelled after only one season.
To be able to watch Billions, Shameless,
and House of Lies you have to have the Showtime subscription. I feel that it’s worth the extra money.
That’s just a very short list of my favorite Hulu shows. There are so many more, but less is more. If you have any questions, ask them in the comments section. Or, if you have any of your own suggestions, I would be more than willing to give it a try. Until next time…
So, we’re looking for suggestions for things to review. Please post them in the comment section. Let’s start with tv shows.
We read that to be a professional television critic, you must have “formal” education in the television industry. We aren’t buying that at all.
We are both employed in high pressure occupations. We spend our days spinning our wheels in solving problems and working our fingers to the bone. When we get home, we need an outlet and a way to unwind. Sometimes that is a good book, sometimes it’s walking and working out, but our all-time favorite is TV! We may not have a degree in this field, but we have amazing insight.
We are the ones on our couches screaming in excitement at Walking Dead. We are the ones crying our eyes out when Dr. Green died. We are the ones invested in these characters and shows. We are the ones that talk at the water coolers. TV was made and continues because of fans like us, all of us.
We have a lot of options on all things entertainment. Please, send us suggestions of things to review. We promise to be honest and interesting.
Thanks for joining us!
Do not take life too seriously. You’ll never get out of it alive. -Elbert Hubbard
This is our first attempt at blogging so forgive us if we make some mistakes. We are two very keen (and crazy) observers of life. We plan on reviewing everything possible. From movies and tv, concessions stand food, and everything we can find. We welcome suggestions of things to review.
Some of our observations will make you smile, and some may not. Our goal is to provide our honest options to inform, entertain, and for us to have fun.